On 31st July 2019 we were informed we had been selected as one of five projects to receive funding through Sustrans Places for Everyone competition. You can view information relating to those activities taken before we won in the following pages.
Consultation to date
During April 2018 to April 2019, we will conduct a feasibility study to understand how cyclists, other wheeled users and pedestrians navigate our community to identify new routes for infrastructure improvements. Infrastructure improvements could include:
- Raised tables
- Dropped kerbs
- Junction alterations
- Segregated Cycle lanes
The initial public consultation were held at ‘Bike for Good’, 65 Haugh Rd, Glasgow G3 8TX.
- Saturday 9th June 2018 – 09:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday 13th June 2018 – 15:00 to 20:00.
Our next public consultation events are to be held at the Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, G3 8AW.
- Saturday 6th April 2019 – 10:00 to 12:30 (public drop-in)
- Saturday 6th April 2019 – 12:30 to 14:00 (Access workshop)
- Thursday 11th April 2019 – 18:00 to 20:00 (ISM workshop)
We want to hear your views to help shape our community, please come along or complete those questionnaires applicable to you here>>