31st July 2019
We are delighted to announce we have been selected as one of five projects to receive funding through the Sustrans Places for Everyone competition.
Consultation to date
During April 2018 to April 2019, we conducted a feasibility study to understand how cyclists, other wheeled users and pedestrians navigate our community to help identify new routes for infrastructure improvements. Infrastructure improvements could include:
- Raised tables
- Dropped kerbs
- Junction alterations
- Segregated Cycle lanes
The initial public consultation events were held at ‘Bike for Good’, 65 Haugh Rd, Glasgow G3 8TX.
- Saturday 9th June 2018 – 09:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday 13th June 2018 – 15:00 to 20:00.
Further public consultation events were held at the Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, G3 8AW.
- Saturday 6th April 2019 – 10:00 to 12:30 (public drop-in)
- Saturday 6th April 2019 – 12:30 to 14:00 (Access workshop)
- Thursday 11th April 2019 – 18:00 to 20:00 (ISM workshop)
We want to hear your views to help shape our community, please come along or complete those questionnaires applicable to you here>>